So here it is 6am on the first day of the year 2009. I still have yet to go to bed. I barely got home about 45 minutes ago from a night I probably won't forget.
Going to the formal dance was definitely the best out of the few choices I had for this New Years Eve. Usually I'm really not into dances and huge parties, but this one I had a surprisingly good time! The whole time I was surrounded my friends, old and new and with a handful of some of my all time favorite people on this planet. A couple guys asked me to dance and my brother Davis even came to the dance though he left around 1am while me and my group of people stayed after to help clean the dance floor and pack things away.
We left the building around 3:30am and drove to Sherrys, a 24/7 dine in where we had breakfast/dinner (depending on who ordered what. Heheh!!) We took some pictures, ate, talked, laughed our guts out, and parted ways. On our way out, we passed a very annoyed/frustrated drunk young man who was attempting to schedule a cab to come pick him up from the restaurant. He was making it QUITE clear that he wasn't happy and only wanted to go home as soon as possible. Scary!!! o.o
Then, on the way home, Rach and I got lost a couple times so by the time I was finaly home, it was about 5:15am. Heh heh...^^;;;
It was some night! I just love having friends to hang out with and create memories with. I'll have some pictures posted on facebook soon. I only took a small handful but I have enough to create fond memories with. :) Ohhh....good times ^_____^
I hope everyone else was able to have a fabulous New Year. It'll be interesting to see what year 2009 will bring all of us.
Okay, I think it's safe to say it's time for bed! It's not officially 6:20am. Go me! Haha...
~Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL! I didn't get to bed until about 6am! LOL! It was definitely a crazy year and went out with a BANG! I hope that you have a great 2009! :)
Post a Comment