Thursday, January 8, 2009

House sitting

Hello all!

So, here's the latest with me, Rachel and I have been given the privilege to house sit for a family friend until this coming Tuesday. Well, I guess we're pet sitting really. We feed the dog, the cats, and the beta fish twice a day and we stay the night. It's actually a lot of fun! We have the whole house to ourselves and we even have our own bedrooms! It's so fun have a "roommate" again! Even if it is only temporary. :D

It'll just be so nice to have my "space" away from my family for a while. I think I need it, and I'm sure they do too. Plus, it'll be interesting to see what it will be like living with Rachel with just the two of us. In the past it's always been us plus four other girls so we didn't really have time to get sick of each other, but I'm not too worried. So far I'm having a lot of fun. :)

In the mean time, I still have so much homework and stuff I've got to do. Luckily, Rachel has more of a life than I do so that will give me some time to do homework and not be distracted for a good chunk of the evening then we can have "friend time" later. :)

Ahh good times. Well, off to school I go!

~Sarah

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Fun! I hope that things are going well with school. :)