Hello! Well, Christmas is over and I am officially sick as a dog. Yeah, I woke up Christmas morning with a sore throat and went to bed a drippy nightmare. Bah. At least I'm not scheduled to work until Tuesday. That should give me enough time to recover, right? Colds aren't supposed to last terribly long.
I'm probably not going to church tomorrow because I am contagious and I currently have 100.00 degree fever. Blah. Oh well. It'll be good for me to rest. :) Reana was nice enough to being me a can of roast beef soup so I will have something to eat while everyone is at church. Bless her heart. <3
Anyway, aside from being sick, I had a very good Christmas. We didn't get a White Christmas this year, but I ended up getting a lot of awesome stuff...
-Soft snuggly new PJs
-Jewlery -The Muppet Movie on DVD
-candy
-clothes
-and...A BRAND NEW LAPTOP! It came complete with a wireless printer! (Gotta love Cosco!)
That means that soon I'll have iTunes back!! Yaaaay! =D
Merry Christmas ~Sarah

1 comment:
feel better neighbor friend!
Post a Comment