Hellooooo!!! *brushes off cobwebs* I guess it's been a while. Sorry 'bout that.
Well, here I am an official Medical Billing and Coding graduate working...well, where else? Albertsons as a Deli clerk of course! Bet you never saw THAT one coming! (I'll be honest, I didn't either...)
So yeeeeah...life is good. I have a part time job and I have two amazing roommies, Jill and Rachel. I'm barely making enough to pull through but it's ok. It's worth it. :D
So, for now on I am going to try and update this thing more. I am still a regular on my LJ, but I will try harder to pay more attention to blogspot as well.
Now, sleep. G'night!
~Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, what timing, you post again just a day prior to the time I decided to create an account. Its like its fated. LOL
Albertsons...it's YOUR store. :)
I'm not dead either! I just recently updated mine :)
Post a Comment