1 to 10 how hot are you?
I dunno....6 maybe?
Are you named after anyone?
I don't think so
Whats your living arangements?
With the family. I want to move!!!
What is the compliment you get from most people?
"Aww you're so sweet!" *gag!*
Are you a daredevil?
Not especially, though you get me with the right people, I'd be more willing to put myself out more.
Number of sweat pants you own?
One if you don't count my PJs
Can you sing?
I think I'm a fairly decent singer. Not the best but not the worst
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Heck yes I do
Ever meet a celebrity?
Naaaah...
Do you like to play with fire?
Does roasting marshmallows over a blazing campfire count?
Do you consider marijuana a drug?
Of course
What does your dresser look like?
Old fashioned
What color is the carpet in the room your in right now?
Tan-ish
Whats the biggest thing you want?
To get my life started already!
What all did you eat today?
left over pizza and Nathan's Turkey Noodle soup! Yum!!
What age do you want to get married at?
Whenever I'm ready and I know I've met the right guy
Whats your screen saver?
the windows default one. Boring, I know
Do you like to do puzzles?
sometimes
Do you think someone is talking smack about you behind your back?
Right now? I certainly hope not >.>;;
How long have you lived in the house you live in now?
14 years?
First movie you ever saw at the theatre?
Little Mermaid...I think.
What's your normal bedtime?
Midnight-ish
Do your pets sleep with you?
Lexi, Smokey, and I like to share
Name an annoying actor or actress?
Jennifer Lopez.
Who was your best friend in the 5th grade?
Emily Selee and Stephanie Hoyt
Are you superstitious?
I have my moments
Favorite Beatles song?
Love me do
What is your favorite day of the week?
Sundays. That's when I see all my friends!
Are you into politics?
Eh...I'm sick of politics
Do you enjoy thunderstorms?
I LOVE thunderstorms!!
Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
I guess I'm more of a follower, but I do have my "leader" moments
What is your position at your job?
I work at the Disney Store as a sales person
Do you have any famous ancestors that you are aware of?
Nope
Do you believe that the Confederate Flag is racist?
I...don't know?
What astrological sign are you?
Tarsus
What genre of music do you prefer to listen to?
Musicals or Soundtracks
What’s your favorite college basketball team?
Umm....BYU I guess....
Do you like family get-togethers?
Sure! :)
Have you ever dated your best friend’s sibling?
Ummm....I went on a date with Rachel's brother once?
Do you have a mean grandma?
Mean? No. Moody? Yes.
What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Whatever gets the job done
Which Gatorade is your favorite?
The blue kind
Have you ever eaten dog food?
Ummmmm..............no
How many people live in your house?
5 if you count Darren who's on a mission and Davis who's at BYU Idaho
Do you like your siblings?
No. I looooooove my siblings <3
What color are your nails?
The regular type
What's your favorite place on earth?
Anywhere with close friends
Ever punch someone in the face?
nope
Did you have a dream last night?
Probably
Where is your shirt from?
BYU Idaho :P
Are you mad at someone?
More like very frustrated...
Where's your best friend?
Sleeping most likely...
Last place you bought something from?
K-mart
Last person you were in a car with?
Rachel
What bank do you use?
Wellsfargo
Do you like being in pictures?
Yes. I love creating memories :)
Who's your last missed call from?
Home
Ever broken something at someone else's house?
Ohhhh yes. Good times.
Are you a good driver?
Umm....maybe?
What's on your mind right now?
Sleep. But I wanna finish this first...
When is your birthday?
May 6th
Do you have a tracker on your MySpace page?
er...?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
Samsung
How old will you be in 5 years?
30. YIKES!!
Are you a movie buff?
I loooooove movies!!!
If you could move tomorrow would you?
YES!
Did you like the weather today?
It was sunny so it was ok. :)
Do you like the outdoors or indoors better?
Both for different reasons
How tall are you?
average 5'7
If you had to choose an age to remain for the rest of your life what would it be?
18 I guess
What's something in your past you wish you could relive?
Disneyland with Rachel and the family! That was so. much. FUN!
What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Sleep, be with friends, relax
Favorite nearby vacation destination?
The beach <3
How's the weather?
Boring :P
Does anything on your body hurt?
I have a slight head ache...
What was the last television show you watched?
The News
Do you prefer orange or cherry ice-pops?
Cherry
Do you like pickles?
In sandwiches once in a while. Otherwise...EW!
Does your hair still smell like shampoo?
Nope
What's plugged in in the nearest outlet?
My lappy charger
What was the last thing you wrote by hand?
Nathan's apartment address, I think.
What's your favorite commercial?
Cavemen
Do you pay attention to celebrity gossip?
I have better things to do! Like fill out pointless surveys!!
Have you sang out loud today?
Story of my life!
Do you wish it was 4 years into the future, or 4 years back?
4 years back if I had to choose.
Can you touch your nose with your foot?
No thanks
Do you prefer paper towels or napkins?
Paper towels!!
Are you currently texting anyone?
Nope
What was the last movie you watched?
Wall-E. I just adore that movie!
Who did you last high-five?
Beth, I think?
Describe your best friend in 3 words?
Fun, listener, roommate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment