Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow!

Well, the weathermen were right! We've got at least 3 inches of snow and had no church. They say we may get another another snow storm on Wednesday that could potentially be even worse than this one. I hope so! Any excuse to have an early Christmas break is fine by me! I wonder if I'll have school tomorrow. If not, I'm actually thinking about doing some Christmas shopping, I haven't done any yet and Christmas is NEXT WEEK! Eep!!

I also need to do some much needed homework. Heh...*sheepish grin* That was why I had to miss out on Rachel's hygiene kit thing at her house and the Ward Christmas Party, I wanted to go so badly. How did it go? I hope it went well, they both sounded like so much fun!

Well, here's hoping for no school tomorrow! ^___^

~Sarah

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You're adorable! We have been getting snow here like crazy too and I LOVE IT! Nothing says Christmas than a good snow storm. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas! We love you!